Below are some resources organized by topic.
OCD AND RELATED DISORDERS:
- International OCD Foundation: www.ocfoundation.org - Educational material about OCD, hoarding, body dysmorphic disorder (BDD), and other related disorders; Treatment provider database; Research and training opportunities
- MGH OCD and Related Disorders Program: www.mghocd.org - Information about OCD, hoarding, BDD, tic disorders, and other related disorders; Forums; Research opportunities
- OCD and Families: www.ocdandfamilies.org - "This website provides separate areas for family members and OCD sufferers to address many of the most common communication problems in OCD treatment."
- The TLC Foundation for Body-Focused Repetitive Behaviors: www.bfrb.org - Educational material; Referral resource; Research and training opportunities
- National Tourette Syndrome Association: www.tsa-usa.org - Educational material; Resources such as support groups
- Association for Behavioral and Cognitive Therapies: www.abct.org - Information about CBT and evidence-based treatment; Find a therapist database
- Beck Institute for Cognitive Behavior Therapy: www.beckinstitute.org - Information about CBT; Training opportunities; Find a therapist database
- Anxiety and Depression Association of America: www.adaa.org
- Society of Clinical Psychology Website on Research-Supported Psychological Treatments: www.psychologicaltreatments.org